Thursday, March 3, 2011

February Favorites




I want to let you know about some of my favorite foods at the end of each month, so here is February’s!

Again I apologize for taking a while, but I have been very busy with home work and yesterday I was a church for 4 hours talking to 8th graders about high school ministry, high school in general and high school and faith together. It was a lot of fun, but I feel bad for not getting any thing up. When I went to post it on Tuesday nothing was happening so I decided to try it later.
I did however make orange poppy seed muffins monday, so expect that post no later than Sunday:-)


Breakfast food: Crispix Cereal. It ahs rice on one side and corn on the other. I will eat it for breakfast with milk and a little sugar in the morning. Sometimes I will also eat it plain for a snack
 




    




Snack: Yogurt, fruit, and granola. I usually have blueberry or strawberry Dannon Light and Fit yogurt, and I will add apples, grapes, bananas, strawberries and / or raspberries to it. This delightfully yummy snack a make about 4 times a week. I absolutely love it. Ever since about 6th grade, when we go to McDonalds, I never order fries. Instead I order the Fruit Parfait. So good!





Cracker: Pizza Flavor Blasted Goldfish       











Ice Cream: I had the most amazing ice cream on Tuesday. My dad bought Red Velvet cake ice cream, by Stone Ridge Creamery. I have always found chocolate ice cream to rich, but this has just enough chocolate flavor so it’s not over bearing. 

Fruit: For now oranges because they are in season. As a boy said in my communications class “Nothing is better than a perfect orange in the heart of winter.”










Vegetable: Green beans….probably won’t be changing that. I love, love, love vegetables but green beans are my favorite.  
Gum flavor: orbit mister spearmint spritzer












Beverage: grape juice
 

So that is it for now. I will probably think of more categories and keep adding them within the next week:-)





1 comment:

Popular Posts